Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New posts

Reading is sporadic for me. Some weeks I read a book a day and some times it takes me a whole month to get through a book. Lately, I have decided to take writing seriously which also cuts into my reading time. With all this, I realized it's not fair to those who read my blog. I go back and forth with wanting to give this up and just post reviews to GoodReads or LibraryThing but I like the freedom I have with a blog. So I came up with a solution that should work. Regardless of what I have read, I will post on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If I don't have a book to share, then I will share something to do with reading or writing. If I have a good reading week, I'll post more but I will never post less than twice a week (this keeps me in a good habit as well).

No comments: