Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ms. Annie #2 Rooftop Cat by Frank Le Gall

Ms. Annie is back for more kitten mischief.
I think I like this one better than the first, however, I feel it's not written for as young of an audience. Children will still love this book but sensitive children might find it difficult (there's a cat death and some cat fights).
Overall, I loved the story. Ms. Annie is still growing as a cat and her curiousity has gotten her into a little trouble.
I find this is not a good manual for how to raise cats though - the master is terrible. He's a good guy but doesn't really think his plans through. I can see that happening in my house too with my husband and our cat.
It's short, sweet and thoroughly enjoyable. The pictures are still inviting and the expressions of the cats will capture your heart.
(there's a sweet story about Ms. Annie's friend the mouse that will delight everyone)



No comments: