Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke

Supposedly this was the next book in the series but something has gone wrong. This book was a little confusing for me since a character that has been killed off a few books ago is introduced in this book. I don't know if it's a publishing error or what but I pre-ordered this book so I don't know.
The book is really cute as are all Joanne Fluke's books. They follow everyone's favorite baker Hannah Swenson who discovers another dead body. Well, in her defense Norman really found the body - she was just in the room.
This is a Christmas tale with the murder victim being the swindling Christmas Tree lot owner.
There's a little sub-plot with Norman's mom who is suddenly canceling all her get togethers with everyone.
It's all good and the recipes are great. I tried the Squash soup and the Minnesota Plum Pudding at Thanksgiving (I am so behind in blogging). They were fantastic.

No comments: