Monday, February 13, 2012

The Dresden Files Fool Moon Volume One by Jim Butcher

If you followed any of the Dresden Files formats from the books to the tv show, then the graphic novels are a perfect addition. I love these books. The only complaint I have is they are not long enough. This particular volume is equal to four issues.
Fool Moon starts with a series of deaths that occur during the full moon. Dresden suspects a werewolf but he doesn’t know that much about them. The killer might be a werewolf but Dresden’s going to discover that there are many types and he has no idea how many are in Chicago.
I love the humor and the realism Jim Butcher tosses into his fantasy/mystery stories. I so wish the tv show had lasted because I just love the character. Time to dig into more of the books but do I really have time for another series.



No comments: