Wednesday, May 23, 2012

1000 Steampunk Creations by Dr. Grymm

A neat collection of steampunk art in book form. I picked up this book from the local library and it was a perfect way to experience this book. I’m not sure it’s really a keeper but the work included is quite interesting. The art ranges from drawings to sculptures to costumes to jewelry. I did find by the end of the book, I was getting a little bored. 1000 images is a lot of images especially when you are not looking at work from all that many artists. There were several pictures that were just different angles of the same piece of work. If you like interesting art or steampunk, this is a great book to pick up. I found myself wanting to try some steampunk art myself. Who knows, there might be some great inspiration in this book for you.

No comments: