Thursday, December 8, 2011

Do You See What I See? by James Sallie

I'm not sure how I feel about this book. It was entertaining but I don't think it's worth the price. According to amazon you can get this for Kindle for $9.99 and in hardback for $70. It not worth $70 and I'm not sure it's worth $10.
It's interesting and I do recommend picking up a copy from the library but it lacks that something that would get me to come back to it time and time again. The humor is very juvenile, which is okay and some of the pictures are clever but it's not the sort that really catches your eye.
In places, I found the book confusing and rather frustrating. I believe that James Sallie has some great talent but many pictures just looked thrown together. I have set this aside for my husband and son to look at and I will share their opinion which may differ from mine.


No comments: