Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Martha Stewart's Handmade Holiday Crafts

Martha Stewart never fails to please with her craft books. There is always something for everyone in each of her collections. I enjoyed looking through the crafts and have a few slated to be completed over the next month.
There were many things I loved about this book - it had a variety from easy to do with the kids to something elegant and showstopping. She hit all the major holidays and gives us projects for the whole year.
What I didn't like was how quick some of the instructions were. Some of the projects I would have liked more detail and more pictures. I was able to find more instructions on her website but not much. I like her projects but it's a little frustrating going in blind. I know that I will most likely figure out the project on my own but it makes me less likely to do more projects.
I love her eye for crafts and really like the ideas she offers. This is definitely one worth checking out.



No comments: