Monday, November 14, 2011

The 25 Greatest Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur

I remember my first Top Secret Recipes experience. A friend had loaned me her copy of this cookbook which had a recipe for something we had been talking about (I believe it was a candy). I can't remember what the recipe was because a few pages in and I was in love. Todd Wilbur has become famous for breaking down popular processed foods so that the average cook can make them in their kitchen. After many books, Todd is coming out with a greatest hits (a first in cookbook history).
This book is only available in e-book and is designed to help smooth the way for those who love e-books. This is the first Top Secret Recipes book to go digital.
If you are not familiar with Top Secret Recipes, recommend this book as a great introduction. If you are already a fan, this is a condensed version with his most popular recipes.
The recipes range from popular sweets like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Oreos to restaurant standards like McDonald's Big Mac and Outback Steakhouse's Bloomin' Onion. Each recipe comes with a short introduction to the company and the dish.



No comments: