Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Reading Sites

I have been thinking about the reading sites I use and whether it would make sense just to transfer everything from this blog to the sites and stop here. I do use Goodreads and LibraryThing. It would make sense to just use those sites for my book reviews and encourage people to join me there. I haven't been reading much lately due to a rather busy schedule. I am about half way through Spellbinder by Helen Stringer and have the sequel waiting patiently for me to finish. I have 5 (count them - 5) ARCs to read and review. I've gotten them all in the past month or so and hate to see them just sit there and wait.
I'll let you know what I decide about the blog.

1 comment:

CA Verstraete said...

Good going on your own writing Sara. (Wasn't sure what blog to comment on!) I have a huge pile of reading too and wouldn't you know recently decided to start huge books - Gabaldon's latest and King's Dome. Gabaldon holding my attention more (and easier holding the paperback!)